MANDLA BHOMRA & CO
COMPLAINTS HANDLING PROCEDURE
OUR COMPLAINTS POLICY
We are committed to providing high-quality legal advice and client care to all of our clients.When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it.This will help us to improve our standards.
OUR COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE
If you have a complaint, please telephone the office and ask for Sukhdev Bhomra.
WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT?
- We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within 7 days of us receiving the complaint and enclosing a copy of this procedure.
- We will then investigate your complaint.This will normally involve passing your file to the client care partner Sukhdev Bhomra, who will review your matter and speak to the members of staff whom you have dealt with.
- We will then invite you to a meeting to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint.We will do this within 14 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- Within 3 days of the meeting, Sukhdev Bhomra will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions we have agreed with you.
- If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, Sukhdev Bhomra will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including suggestions for resolving the matter, within 21 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact Sukhdev Bhomra again and we will arrange for someone unconnected with the firm such as a review by another local solicitor or mediation to review the decision.
- We will write to you within 14 days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
- If you are still not satisfied, you can then contact the Legal Ombudsman at PO Box 6806, Wolverhampton, WV1 9WJ, telephone 0300 555 0333, email email@example.com or at www.legalombudsman.org.uk about your complaint.Any complaint to Legal Ombudsman must usually be made within 6 months of the date of our final decision on your complaint.
If we have to change any of the timescales above, we will let you know and explain why.