Motoring Offences Fees
If you are required to attend court for motoring offences. Mandla Bhomra & Co can advise you on any road traffic law offences. Our experienced lawyers are available to represent you before the courts in the UK in relation to your case.
We realise that your driving licence is an important part of your daily life, especially if you require it for your job.
In most motoring offence matters you may not be eligible for legal aid. We can provide representation for such matters. If your personal circumstances mean you qualify for legal aid, we will apply for legal aid. If you do not qualify or are not granted legal aid, our private fees for motoring matters are as follows:
Plea and sentence hearing – £600 plus VAT
Additional court hearings – £400 plus VAT
Half day trial – £1,200 plus VAT
Full day trial – £2,400 plus VAT
Every road traffic offence is different and dependant on its own set of circumstances. If you case requires use of any experts, we will advise you of any extra costs which may be payable for such expert advice.
Motoring offences may include the following offences:
- Drink driving, Drug driving
- Being in charge of a vehicle when unfit to drive
- Failing to provide specimen of breath to the police
- Driving without due care and attention
- Dangerous driving
- Using a mobile phone while driving
- Driving without a licence
- Failing to stop at the scene of an accident
- Refusing to provide a breath, blood or urine sample,
- Driving without insurance
- Any other motoring offence.
We provide FREE confidential initial advice for motoring offences
If you are required to attend court for any type of motoring offence, please contact Mandla Bhomra & Co for free and confidential initial advice on 0121 523 3384 or email firstname.lastname@example.org